11/25/2011

Signature :D

I bet you've read my previous post, which i told you that i love everything about HarryPotter. oh yeah ofcourse i love the harry potter cast too.
If you'd read or watched Harry Potter series, i bet you've known Ginny Weasley who was married by harry. About in October or July-i forget- She, Bonnie Wright-her real name when she is a muggle- came to Indonesia for taking some pictures in some places for her new film, The Philosopher.

anddd.... i got her signature on my t-shirt, and she wrote my name, and my sisters'-with wrong spelling- on it.
I was so happy. i got this t-shirt from my uncle who worked together with her. i asked him to ask her a signature with my name on it. and he finally gave this t-shirt to me on Lebaran this year B)








*mischief managed*

No comments:

Post a Comment